Sunday, July 23, 2006

A case of mistaken identity



One of the presents my wife gave me for my birthday was an alternative driver's license. She said next time I am stopped, depending on how nicely the police officer asks to see my license can decide which one I present to him.

(Disclaimer: For some strange reason, the photo on this license bears an uncanny resemblence to PT Cruiser. That would be the second time in less than a week I've encountered such coincidence. Just know any likeness is just that--strictly coincidental and unintended. - Dada)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, one of the coolest presents ever! some of his writings seem so eerily current: "liberators do not exist; the people liberate themselves"...and..."we cannot remain indifferent in the face of what occurs in any part of the world". -- D.K.

enigma4ever said...

I love the License...and the description on it- "eyes= piercing",
and "weight= slim"...
I would love to have a license say THAT...hehe

PTCruiser said...

Happy to see you found my lost driver's license. We've got to stop meeting like this, Dada.

meldonna said...

damn fucking license photos! Can't even see the star on your beret.

Kudos to Missus Dada; that is rich.