Monday, May 15, 2006

New week. Same outrage.

Yeh, I know....quoting from another blog like FarrFeed is a cheap and easy shot, but I have pressing business this morning (which I hope to further explain here later today or tomorrow).

But this one made me smile, so I feel compelled to share it with you. After all, enough of my daily diatribes. I thought it might be nice to get someone else's perspective on the death of America.

(Okay, I confess, I have to get ready to go to the funeral home. They're having visitation hours from 2:00 - 4:00 this afternoon down at the local mortuary to honor America. I wasn't planning to go, expecting there to be such a large turnout. I envisioned having to stand in a long line extending outside into the hot sun for hours. But I was told by someone very close to the deceased, almost no one knows she's even dead. That's regrettable. Having been so many things to so many people. I'm wondering if they will have an open casket viewing? I hope not. Better to leave people remembering her the way she was in more vibrant times; not as she was at the end, i.e., a drawn, emaciated and demented crone most everyone had grown to despise or fear.)

But I digress. Here's what I wanted to share with you this morning.

The Mexicans Are Coming, The Mexicans Are Coming!
May 15, 2006 at 1:03 am by John

Oh Jesus H. Christ.

This is not a political blog. But as a concerned citizen, I feel I have to say that the Administration is in grave danger of death by ridicule. Sending the National Guard to the border? With REAL BULLETS?? To protect us from future employees??? Now who is my mother going to hire to repair her roof? That’s what I’d like to know.

This is beyond madness. Maybe Rove really has been indicted.

No comments: