Wednesday, January 25, 2006

And to all a good night!

So okay...I've been working on a blog since yesterday. Can't seem to finish it, to post it, because I keep changing it. So I was going to close down, call it a day and go drift off to la-la-land.

But I can't do that with clear conscience. Why? Because Republicans, incensed by questioning of Bush's right to spy on Americans, angered by calls in some quarters for our withdrawal from Iraq, have gone on the offensive. "These are the words of traitors!" they say. Howard Dean is bin Laden's source of inspiration.

Well, truthfully, I wouldn't sleep very well tonight if I just went to bed, leaving Dean out there by himself, twisting in the wind.

So if calling the president's spying on Americans unconstitutional, if advocating for the removal of our troops from Iraq is traitorous, I confess. I have been helping Dean. I am a traitor too.

I know there are a number of other traitorous bastards out there with Dean and Dada. I visit their websites regularly. I read their blogs. We're in excellent company. It's a large horde actually.

Okay, having said that, I think I'll sleep better now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good night, dada & good night, Dean. May all truth-seeking traitorous bastards sleep well & may all lying spying traitorous bastards be tortured with visions of hordes of their fellow countrymen recognizing them & their crimes. D.K.

enigma4ever said...

thanks Dada for thinking about Dean out there twisting in the treacherous traitorous winds....you know I think the Repug Thugs are not sleeping so well...I look at Scotty the Pop&Fresh Liar and he seems to look bloated and tired...and Rummy looks sweaty and greasy, and less pressed than before- like he slept at his Dungeon...and then we have the King Himself , he looks like he is drinking more...he is easlily befuddled, and tanked at the podium...so Dada you sleep- I think that not all is cozy and warm milk at bedtime at the White castle...