Monday, March 04, 2013

Climbing the Franklin Mountains State Park's "Cardiac Trail" (3-2-13)

This past Saturday, as Sam and I climbed higher and ever higher, we paused to rest, to look back from where we'd come. It was then I recalled an old saw I'd coined some years earlier; "The past is behind us and will stay there until we turn things around."

Going but a short ways further, I looked down at Sam. He seemed to be saying,"Let's go back." And so we turned around, toward whence we had come.

But when we got back, I realized my mistake. The past was no longer the same. What we had left had changed too!

2 comments:

toko baju muslim said...

I love your beautiful blog I really liked your article as it is very interesting to read thank you.

Grosir Jaket Kulit said...

Konveksi Jaket Kulit