Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sam refuses to work!

This is NOT a staged photo.

Editor Sam's "desk" is right next to the brains of Dada's (referring to it's computer as command central, not its idiot publisher who types these up). But on the way to the kitchen for another cup of morning coffee, I suddenly was aware of how quiet Sam had been as I was responding to comments made to posts here at Dada's. So glancing over at Sam's desk (which bears a strong resemblance to a love seat), this is what I saw.

The blanket I sometimes place on him until the house warms from its overnight lows, he had managed to rearrange as shown. It's apparent Sam is in no mood for working today. I was inspired to take his picture if not to follow his (wise) lead.

3 comments:

Fran said...

If Sam could write, he might post a note-- wake me up on 1*20*2009, I can't bear to watch any more of this regime.....

PTCruiser said...

Ha! That's what I look like on a good day. Way to go, Sam!

D.K. Raed said...

Oh, that Sam ... Hah ... he has the right idea ... the proper response to overwhelming global BS ... either that or he is fed up with you keeping the house temps too low! Sometimes on a cold night, I try to lay a loose-weave blankie loosely over Clyde in his fleece bed. He accepts it, but as soon as I start to doze off, I can hear him shaking it off. Maybe we keep the house temps too high?

Wishing the whole Dada Famille a cheerful holiday, even if the cheer is derived from some India Pale Ale!