Wednesday, July 05, 2006

He's baaaaaaack!

Last Friday morning I logged into Blogger to add a couple of thoughts here before departing Taos, NM. To my surprise, I was denied access, i.e., I could no longer post comments to my blog! I was stunned.

The reason given was one of Blogger's bots that monitor their blogs thought I might be some kind of bot spammer myself. Unfortunately, this occurred on the eve of the weekend, followed by a holiday, hence I've been six days without access to the blog.

But happily, I received the following message from blogger this evening as I was in the process of setting up a new blogsite. Thankfully, I didn't have to do that because I like it just fine here.
*************************************

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team

*************************************

Thanks Blogger....it's good to be back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeeay !!! so glad to see you up & running again. wow, there's a few days of your life you'll never get back, huh, like time spent at the DMV. we just returned pooped from dogging it to vegas, so i'll look forward to catching up tomorrow. ps, dontchaluv blogger's "thanks for your patience" when you probably blew up your keyboard pounding on it in frustration! but now all's well again in dada-land & you probably needed a new keyboard anyway. D.K.

Anonymous said...

hurray!

score one for truth, justice and the American Way!